|The evolution of Todd's Jackal|
|North of Lake Elizabeth - Castaic, CA circa 2004
- '02 V11S Le Mans motor & lighter flywheel, stock Cal throttle bodies
- Custom ind. cylinder mapped PCIIIusb
- Billet radial Brembo m/c-MGCycle hydra-clutch conversion
- Brembo 5.0mm FF Superbike rotors (custom black carriers)
- Custom rear-set foot controls
- Wilbers Racing Suspensions Rear Shocks
- 'Pro-Taper' bars on T.A.G. risers
- V11S headlight
- OEM carbon fiber fairing, custom carbon rear fender & side covers.
- Gas tank stripped of paint and lowered on frame.
|Shown new late 1999 above Lake Winnipesaukee, NH
Bought new in Salem, Mass
|Above Lake Elsinore, CA circa 2002
- Bassa/EV adj.forks - revalved/sprung by RaceTech
- Bassa/EV tubeless alum. wheels
- Upgraded Brembo brakes
- H-pipe, Bub Mufflers, PCIII
- Works Perf. "Pro-Racer" shocks
- Guzzi Sport shield
- Corbin Seat
- Lucas repro taillight on lowered fender
|Outside of Prescott, AZ circa 2003
- '02 Marzocchi (Rosso Mandello) inverted front end, custom revalved/resprung by GMD Computrack Boston
- OEM carbon fiber front fender
- Custom 17" wheels laced by Buchanan's: 3.5" x 17" fr. & 4.25" x 17" rr. Sun rims, stainless spokes on alum EV hubs
- Brembo upgrades: 19mm radial m/c & 4-pad calipers
- Surpassed 100k miles on stock motor
|Stateline, CA/NV circa 2007
- Ported heads & manifolds for...
- 45mm V11S throttle bodies
- Custom 2-1 GT-Rx/PSloan full stainless exhaust
- Custom ind. cyl. mapped PCIIIusb, interfaced w/DJ WideBand 02 and LCD.
- '02 Stone wider swingarm, which allows for...
- '00 V11S wheels (17"x3.5" fr. & 4.5" rear)
- Custom black Brembo 5.5mm FF SL rotors, billet radial 19mm m/c
- CNC custom rear-set foot controls with alum UJM pegs.
- Ohlins Racing Suspensions Rear Shocks
- Corbin recovered "carbon look" leather seat
- JD Speaker HID headlamp inside of retro Guzzi deep headlight bucket
- Chrome-ground under clear tank finish
|Pics link to larger versions|
|Special thanks to all those involved along the way, including Mark/Sean/Ed @MGC, P. Sloan, and MANY others!|